It has been more than two years since I took up drawing a bit more seriously. Early 2017 I took up on myself to sketch each day for 100 days. It was easier said than done, you got to have a theme or situation or text which pulls you to towards drawing.
As I get lot of what’s app or Facebook messages/pictures, I started building visuals around them. Slowly a character emerged which has been named “Rohan Baba”.
Here are a few of them for you to ponder. In case you like them or want a hard print of same, these are available as Bookmarks, 4”x6” or A4 size on 300gsm paper.
As I get lot of what’s app or Facebook messages/pictures, I started building visuals around them. Slowly a character emerged which has been named “Rohan Baba”.
Here are a few of them for you to ponder. In case you like them or want a hard print of same, these are available as Bookmarks, 4”x6” or A4 size on 300gsm paper.














No comments:
Post a Comment